- Our most durable heater, previously purchased by both NASA and THE WEATHER CHANNEL
- Keeps engine warm in the winter by evenly heating all parts of the engine
- Uses two (2) 800-watt heating elements
- Easy-to-use thermostat maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Can be kept plugged in all winter creating the same effect as a heated hangar keeping the engine warm at all times or can be used as a traditional preheater right before flight
- Built with a durable high output CFM fan manufactured in Germany along with a 100,000-cycle thermostat + a backup reset thermostat
- All components are modular and easily replaceable
- Supplies 6500 BTUs of heat at 210 degrees Fahrenheit to the engine compartment
- Energy Efficient (can be operated for roughly 64 cents a day (ambient temperature of 0 degrees) or less (see FAQ for electric specs)
- Preheats in 90 minutes or less (if ambient temperature is above 0 degrees Fahrenheit) or it can heat fully (including oil) in 2-3 hours depending on outside temperature
- Portable and only weighs 11 lbs
- Each order Includes 1 HEATER, 2 HIGH TEMPERATURE HOSES, 4 SPONGES TO SEAL THE ENGINE INTAKES, AND A DUFFEL BAG FOR CONVENIENT STORAGE and TRANSPORT
- For Twin Engine Aircrafts this unit can be customized by the addition of a toggle switch so the operator can run the unit at either 800 or 1600 watts with a flip switch.
It is the only heater compatible for use on twin engine aircrafts. Must order by phone if you need a customized unit (Deuce with a toggle switch) as they are custom made.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR 110-120 VOLT SERVICE ONLY
According to most experts the best way to heat an airplane engine is in a heated hangar and we designed all of heaters on that same principle.
Blasting extreme heat into the engine compartment may start an engine but the engine case, crank shaft and cylinders are all made up of different metals that heat up at different rates. If only the engine oil is warm during a start and not the entire motor damage may occur.
The continuous recirculating heated air our products supply uniformly heats everything in the engine compartment to include the engine’s oil ensuring less engine wear and easy starts.
TRY IT AND IF YOU’RE NOT SATISFIED RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND